20 Corporate Woods Blvd, Albany, NY 12211
Alex S. Dahle
Alex Dahle concentrates his practice in education law, private and public sector labor and employment law and litigation.
Prior to joining Girvin & Ferlazzo, Mr. Dahle served as a law clerk at a Rochester, New York, employment firm that concentrated its practice on the representation of employees in wage and hour class actions. Mr. Dahle also has served as a legal intern in the litigation department at the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in Miami, Florida, while attending law school. Mr. Dahle graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in May 2017.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Miami School of Law, cum laude
- New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York