20 Corporate Woods Blvd, Albany, NY 12211
Daniel concentrates his practice in state and federal civil and commercial litigation and personal injury law. Prior to joining Girvin & Ferlazzo, Daniel served for two years as law clerk to the Honorable Randolph F. Treece, United States Magistrate Judge, in the Northern District of New York.
Daniel graduated magna cum laude from Albany Law School, where he served as the President of Pro-Donor – a unique program dedicated to raising money for the school’s Pro Bono Program. Daniel was honored by the Northern District of New York in 2015 and 2017 for his continued commitment to providing pro bono services to those in need.
Daniel is a former member of the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, and continues to serve on the organization’s Trustee Council. Daniel is an active member of the Northern District of New York’s Federal Court Bar association, where he serves on the Membership and CLE Committees.
Admitted to Practice in
- New York State
- Northern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Council
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Pro Bono Service Award — Albany Law School 2011 & 2012
- Pro Bono Service Award – NDNY FCBA 2015 & 2017
- Rated as a “Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney” and Rising Star by Super lawyers